The LQL (Loudness Quality Logger) program is a dedicated tool for logging, true-peak data analysis and reporting, which is a natural extension of the innovative software options available for TouchMonitor.
LQL enables you to derive data directly via an IP-connection from a capable TouchMonitor, as well as from external storage media such as a USB stick. You also get dual limit weighting, status information, marker and various other reporting features.
The software is free of charge and available for Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 8, however you will need an LQL license to enable TouchMonitors to support data export and additional display functions. For time code based logging, a separate license is required. LQL is provided by RTW.
Loudness History at a GlanceIntegrated, Momentary and Short Term loudness on an easy-to read graph stretching 72 hours back in time.
The Ultimate Logging Display for Multiple TouchMonitorsCollect data from multiple TouchMonitors and store externally.
Loudness Analysis Made EasyLog realtime or time code based and export status overviews and reports.
Looking at your loudness history back in time is easy with LQL. But to make it even more flexible, you can set A and B markers to zoom in on specific points such as a particular program, or a specific commercial block.
The visual graph streches as far back in time as 72 hours, allowing you to get an overview of Integrated (I), Short Term (S) and Momentary (M) parameters, as well as values for Max true Peak, Max Short Term and Max Momentary within the selected time frame in a matter of seconds.
Ultimate Logging Display
With LQL you can collect loudness data from multiple TouchMonitors and store externally for easy access at a later point.
Simply connect multiple TouchMonitors on a LAN network and derive data directly via an IP-connection or from external storage media such as a USB stick.
Obviously an advanced logging tool like LQL is perfect for analysis and evaluation, and to make it easy for you to find specific programs or other types of content post-transmission, you can choose to log via time code (time code license required).
This way, you can easily navigate through your loudness history and pinpoint critical areas or programs in seconds.
- Logging console for Windows® OS based PCs
- Timecode or realtime based collection of Loudness and TruePeak data of TouchMonitor units
- A maximum of two audio groups with Logging instrument on each device can be connected (licence SW20014 activated)
- Data collection via IP connection or from external USB memory devices
- Status overview of connected units and audio groups
- Graphical view of logged data over time of an audio group with up to two of the four permanently captured parameters
- Different scaling factors for the display of different time spans
- Two-stage definition of limits to signal violations
- Markers for sequential analysis
- Numerical view of all measured parameters
LQL System Requirements
- PC with Dual-Core processor, min. 2.5 GHz
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with SP1 or Windows® 8, (32/64 bit)
- C++ Runtime Libraries (Download here)
- Min. 2 GB RAM, 4 GB RAM recommended
- Min. 50 MB hard drive storage left
- Additional disc space recommended for storing logging data and backups (amount depends on number of connected audio groups)
- Network connection
- TouchMonitor, firmware 4.50 or above, with Logging Data Server License activated