VSS3 Stereo Source Reverb
- from the legendary System 6000
The VSS3 Stereo Source Reverb for PowerCore is a genuine and
original reverb directly ported from the System 6000. The VSS3
algorithm was researched and fine-tuned by TC engineers for over a
year, resulting in an exceptionally precise tool. Similar to the
chaotic response of a natural room, the VSS3 reacts differently to
Used for effects purposes, extensive modulation possibilities are offered for the creation of detuned or chorused sustain effects for e.g. vocal, guitar, piano or horns.
Inherent in the VSS3 algorithm there are almost 800 parameters, equaling an astronomical amount of combinations, and this impressive set of parameters has been condensed to a very substantial and pertinent user interface.
With the VSS3 you get a package of presets that have in many cases become industry standards. The sound of VSS3 can be heard on thousands of albums and films.
- The VSS3 Stereo Source Reverb is ported 1:1 from the System 6000
- Available as a plug-in for ProTools and PowerCore
- The VSS3 algorithm is based on the yearlong experience of the TC scientists, and today it stands as a result of many 1000 hours of fine-tuning and trimming, making it extremely precise to work with
- Source specific early reflections for character and localization
- Maximum spaciousness, yet full mono compatibility
- Real-room realism and therefore chaotic response
- Extremely wide editing range and "story telling capability"
- Preset coverage from natural over pleasing to extraordinary
- Piano-correctness. Great results with or without modulation
- Extremely wide dynamic range
- Focus Fields for easy preset tweaking and navigation
- Inbuilt preset converter - seamlessly import VSS3 presets from System 6000
- More than 200 fully flexible presets available for music, film and post
- Saves processing power on the System 6000 for other tasks
- The plug-in parameters are divided into 4 different main pages: the Main page, the Early Reflections page, the Reverb Tail page and the Modulation page
- The PowerCore version works with VST, AU or RTAS compatible audio applications. PC or Mac
- The TDM version supports ProTools HD and ProTools HD Accel
Please note: The VSS3 PowerCore plug-in requires PowerCore hardware.