Made for rocking, the Booster+ Distortion has been used by guitar beasts such as Frederik Thordendal (Meshuggah) and Scott Ian of Anthrax.
Whether you use this baby as a clean booster, a powerful
distortion, or an always-on tone warmer it will always stay true to
Based on the original late-70s schematics, we've recreated this roaring monster as a plug-in - ready to load into your project.
- Clean boost with EQ / distortion with EQ modes
- Legendary sound and tone
- Perfect AU, AAX and VST recreation of the classic pedal
$99 (standard license) / $49 (PowerCore crossgrade) - ends May 28th
Buy it on the TC Electronic Store
Backstage Pass - All Access
Keeping it simple, the Booster+ Distortion Native lets you color and cultivate your tone with ease. Have a look!
Booster+ Distortion Native's Resume
- Famous clean boost guitar pedal effect for your favorite music program
- True 1:1 software emulation of the original BOOSTER+ LINE DRIVER & DISTORTION guitar pedal
- The first true clean boost pedal, used by countless pros to push tone to new levels
- Legendary sound - among the first 5 products TC ever made
- Get a clean boost with EQ or distortion with EQ
- Super linear noise free booster
- Based on the original schematics: every sound, nuance and detail mapped to perfection
- Supports AAX*, VST* and Audio Units* plug-in formats
- Works with virtually any major DAW for Mac* or PC
Calling All Tone Chasers - the Chase is Over!
You now have the chance to add 5 of the most sought-after vintage guitar effect pedals to your plug-in collection.
- 5 vintage pedals as native plug-ins
- Legendary tone: based on the original circuit diagrams
- Lots of presets for versatility and variation