Musicality Meets Integration
G-System is a masterpiece. It asks: what if a guitarist could have it all? And then delivers in a package almost too good to be true. The best of the best effects, complete integration and optimization of your gear and total control over your effects and sounds pedal board. And, the added Massimo Mantovani mod essentially optimises the input-design and upgrades a number of components, which results in a super-transparent tone with a very snappy response, added punch and optimal tonal transparency.
- 25 effects in the best quality money can buy
- Total control over sounds, including amp channel switching
- Total integration, including 3 powered loops for your pedals
Pure Music In Effect
G-System offers a complete range of guitar effects, but what makes them so different is their sound. We poured all our knowledge but also our hearts and love for music into these sounds and it shows - dual DSP full 96 KHZ / 24 bit conversion and processing meets tone that just raises the hairs on your arm right of the bat.
Obey The Way You Play
How you play is unique and your challenges are different from any other guitarist. That is why we made G-System like a ball of clay: completely moldable to what you need it to be. Custom button lay-out and assignment, multiple actions with one button press, custom effect routing - you name it, and G-System does what you need to sound your best.
It’s OK To See Other People
G-System has no drive effects. Why? Cos most guitarists have their favourite distortion/overdrive boxes anyway. So Instead of competing with them, we aimed to integrate them seamlessly, and make them part of them system via 4 analog loops and even add 9VDC outputs - life can be so easy.
Backstage Pass - All Access
G-System does so much so well, it can be a bit intimidating. But essentially, G-System is the best thing you could do for your playing, sounds and performance and its menus and controls are intuitive and user-friendly.
- TC's best-of-the-best effects right at your feet
- Up to 9 effects simultaneously
- Fast and smooth preset changes featuring delay spill-overs
- 4 switchable mono-loops for your favorite effect pedals
- 1 additional loop/insert point dedicated for preamps
- 4 x 9V DC outlets powering your effect pedals
- USB connection for software updates
- Ultimate flexibility as the board can be separated allowing you to place the GFX01 with loops etc. in a 19" rack while leaving the control board on the floor
- MIDI for control of additional external MIDI units
- Connections for 2 Expression pedals
VideosError loading MacroEngine script (file: YouTubeGalleryRenderer.cshtml)
Artists Using G-System
It’s been a while since a piece of gear literally made my heart beat faster. The G-System sets a new standard for professional level guitar effects.
With the G-System under your feet, you may never want for another effects processor and you’ll finally be able to incorporate all your favorite stomp pedals into one neat tidy incredible-looking and great-sounding rig.
Even after 3 years I’m not tired of the sounds at all. It’s still exciting to kick a chorus in. “Exciting” isn’t a feeling that we get too much with gear these days.Check out the full review by Guitar Noize
'Guitar racks are dead! Long live the G-System!'
If you think we’re going to tell you that the G-System Limited sounds as hot as it looks, you’re absolutely right. The G-System (either version) is one of the best sounding pieces of guitar equipment that has ever been available to guitarists.Check out the full review by Musicplayers