Firmware+ Show version history + Hide version history
Changes in version 1.1
Service Update 1.1.00 fixes a bug in the pedal's gain range handling that could lead to small volume dips if input signal is around the gain ranging's threshold. Mac updater is now compatible with legacy OSX versions.Ditto Looper Firmware Windows - Version 1.1 - 785 KBReleased: Friday, April 19, 2013
FAQ Knowledge Base articles
- Ditto Looper: Recording with a clean channel and overdubbing with drive channel
- What kind of power supply does my pedal require?
- Ditto Looper: Power consumption
- Ditto Looper: Can it run on a battery?
- Ditto Looper: Does it start recording when you press record or does it arm itself first?
- Ditto Looper: Stopping/starting a loop
- Ditto Looper: Is it possible to change the switch from latching to momentary?
- Ditto Looper: Sample rate
- Ditto Looper: Loop changes sound when I change channels on my amp
- Ditto X2: Is the firmware from the original Ditto Looper compatible with the X2?