Sometimes More Really is More
When it was first introduced in 2010, the original PolyTune revolutionized the way musicians tune their instruments. Praised by professional and amateur players alike, PolyTune made guitar tuning as simple as Strum - Tune - Rock! So how do you make the world's best-selling polyphonic tuner even better? For a second time? Simple. You make it do more.
Whilst retaining popular features, such as multiple tuning modes - including polyphonic, chromatic, ultra-precise strobe mode and alternate tunings - we've added one key new feature: a buffer. But not just any buffer. By incorperating our acclaimed BonaFide Buffer into PolyTune 3 we ensure that your signal - and therefore your tone - remains pristinely preserved over long cable runs and complex pedal setups. By gathering two of our most powerful technologies into one pedal, we guarantee that PolyTune 3 is a force to be reckoned with.
• Built-in, high quality BonaFide Buffer
• Selectable True Bypass / True Buffer modes
• "Always On" tuning mode
Whether you're a mega rock star, a seasoned pro or a passionate bedroom shredder, PolyTune 3 gets you in tune quickly and accurately. Depending on your needs, you can choose polyphonic mode for tuning all strings at the same time for your live gig, chromatic mode for more precision during a songwriting session, and strobe mode for the ultimate in precision when you're laying down tracks.
PolyTune 3 includes the iconic Bonafide Buffer, our renowned guitar buffer that ensures zero signal degradation - no matter how long a cable you need to run! Think of it as a tuner on steroids that constantly protects your precious tone.
How do you want to tune? PolyTune 3 lets you switch between true bypass and buffer modes, the latter giving you an "always on" option that keeps the tuner in full operation - even when your signal is not muted. Tuning made simple and more efficient than ever.
All Lighting Scenarios
Whether you're performing on a truck bed in full sunlight, a dimly-lit tavern, or a stage with a massive light show, PolyTune 3's super-bright 109-LED display features an ambient light detector that automatically adjusts the intensity to provide the perfect readout.
PolyTune 3 provides high-precision tuning with just a quick strum, whilst the Bonafide Buffer keeps your signal transparent and strong - no matter how many stomps you use, or how long your cable runs. Plus, you'll have the most-versatile polyphonic tuner on the market, right at your toes.
Backstage Pass - All Access
With PolyTune 3, we wanted enhanced performance and maximum precision, without getting away from what made the original PolyTune and PolyTune 2 such huge hits. Here's what it's all about.
PolyTune™ 3 – die wichtigsten Features:
- Ultra-compact polyphonic tuner gives you fast, accurate tuning and a high-quality tone tool in a single unit
- Quickly get in tune with polyphonic, chromatic and strobe tuning modes
- Built-in all-analog Bonafide Buffer circuitry preserves your tone through long cable runs and convoluted pedal boards
- Polyphonic tuning lets you tune all your strings at once
- Lightning-fast chromatic tuner offers 0.5 cent accuracy
- Ultra-precise strobe tuner gives you ±0.1 cent accuracy for ultimate tuning performance
- Exceptional buffer keeps your tone transparent and crisp with a 1 MΩ input, 100 Ω output and extremely high >112 dB signal to noise ratio
- Switchable true bypass / buffer modes let you optimize signal integrity for any setup
- "Always on" tuning mode keeps tuner on and detecting your strings, even when not muted
- Super-bright 109-LED display and an ambient light detector provide an instant clear readout in all viewing conditions
- Automatically switches between polyphonic and monophonic tuning modes based on how many strings you play
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.
New features include a brighter display with an 'ambient' light sensor, and a chromatic strobe tuning mode that increases the pedal's tuning accuracy to +/- 0.1 cent. The new ultra-bright display is designed not just for dimly lit stages, but also for sunny outdoor gigs, when virtually all tuners we've tried are impossible to read. The best pedal tuner just got better.
TC Electronic seems to be at the top of its game when it comes to delivering user-friendly, reliably, well-built products, and this latest PolyTune is no exception. If you already own a PolyTune you will know just how great they are and may well be tempted to buy this one. If you don't already own one, then you really need this in your life!Lesen Sie den kompletten Test von iGuitar