EQ-Curve Assimilation and Morphing
Learn the sound of your favorite mix and apply it to your own. In short, that is what Assimilator does. Equalization is one of the more difficult tasks in recording, mixing and mastering especially when trying to match a certain sound. With Assimilator this process will be fast and instantaneous, 3 steps and you're done!
The UI provides two complete sets of curves and a morph page. On
the morph page, you can morph between two complete curve sets by
simply moving one fader.
The applications of this processor range from film sound to mastering and of course creative use!
The technology employed is based on Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT); 3 different resolutions allow you to adjust it to your needs in the highest one the process is so heavy it requires a full DSP! This would easily max out a modern CPU, just for one instance.
- FFT-resolutions of 2048, 4096, 8192
- Freely adjustable Apply strength
- Morph: 2 sets of curves can be blended into each other
- Draw tools for EQ-curve editing
- Curve presets (Loudness etc.)
- 1 per DSP in high resolution